MCM Firearms precision rifles are hand crafted with the highest consideration to accuracy within the trade.
-Every custom rifle barrel is turned on a manual lathe in a fixture that allows us to insure the machining is perfect to the bore. We DO NOT hold barrels in a collet because doing so does NOT allow the machinist to adjust for changes in the center line to profile dimension.
-Indication of the center bore is checked a minimum of 2 times during the tenon and chambering operations. This guaranties accuracy and insures the end product will be square and true as each component is assembled.
-Barrels are turned at low rpm with HSS tooling to achieve the utmost in machining accuracy. The end result is 0.5moa guarantee
Pricing starting at $3,500. The basics include the following:
- Your choice of stock (list of options available for serious inquiries)
- Any stainless barrel from Bartlein or PROOF .30 cal or smaller
- Fully trued and blueprinted action
- Fluted bolt
- Bedded, floated, and channeled
- 0 or 20 MOA scope base
- Solid color Cerakote
- Single or two-stage trigger
- Bottom metal
- Hard case